FAVORIOT and APU Signs (MOA) to Build Next Generation-IoT
From Left: Dr. Maythem, Mr. Ehsan, Prof. Vinesh, Prof. Ron Edwards (VC), Dr. Mazlan and Dr. Gopinath
The purpose of this Memorandum of Agreement is to set to:
- building industry capable talent for IoT industry
- supporting the collaborative research in industry relevance areas
- exploring research funds for R&D in the identified areas
Specifically, both parties will cooperate to develop
- APU curriculum development – introduce FAVORIOT’S IoT platform to APU’s IoT specialism students as a tool to demonstrate the usage of IoT.
- FAVORIOT’s IoT solutions – APU student community can be the testing ground for any FAVORIOT’s IoT solutions.
- APU can support in providing internship students to FAVORIOT if required and jointly work on providing industry related final year projects for APU students.
This news has been posted on 1 Nov 2017 in “IOTWORLD.CO” and can be accessed here